Thursday, September 9, 2010

small road trip

Early August I was picking up the 3 older kids (they had been with Nana Cindy & Papa David), on my way through Austin I picked up my brother Stephen who came along for the ride. We met up with the kids and headed to B/CS to see family. We enjoyed a fun dinner out at Fritellas, one of my fave local spots, with Stephen, Laura, Lesley, & Doug. We had lots of fun spending time with Grandma & Grandpa. We went to the splash pad park which has always been a favorite. Funny thing, when we pulled up Jimmy said, "that's not it! this place is too small! it's not what I remember!" HA HA I told him it was the same, that he had just gotten bigger since last summer. Either way it didn't stop him from getting out there and having fun! We also stopped in on some friends for a play date, thanks Heather we loved seeing you guys! It was a last minute unplanned trip, so we didn't get to see everyone we would have liked too, but there will always be another time.

0 comments: