Thursday, December 20, 2007

Baby Blues

I LOVE the Baby Blues cartoon strip. The cartoons make me laugh, because I can relate most of the time! It's fun to see the light-hearted side to the stressfulness of raising kids. This is a good illustration of about 7:30 at our house! Everyone loves when Daddy comes Home!

This one in particular makes me think of Jimmy. He is always wanting someone to come play with him. But the moment they even start looking at his stuff he freaks out. He will grab the toy and run to me and ask me to put his toy in time out so it stays safe. Then he wonders why his friends aren't playing with him.

All I can say is how much I would have loved to have one of those carts yesturday struggling through target!

And lastly...let's take a vote! How many of you have had a date like this??? I know we have!

0 comments: