Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008

We had a very Merry Christmas here at our house, and hope that all of you did at yours. My parents came in for 6 days and I loved it! Christmas eve found us doing last minute things like making cookies for Santa and wrapping gifts. The kids all got their traditional PJs and a new addition from my mom...she made them all new pillow cases too. We had a late night as we attended midnight mass with my parents and didn't get everyone in bed until 2. On the plus side they did sleep in until 8. The kiddos were all very excited to see Santa had come and brought them a new trampoline. During the night my sister had also arrived around 4am, so she was here for Christmas morning too. Funnest part of that was when she fell asleep and we got her with Addy's new makeup set:blue looks good on her right! As the day wore on the kids played with their new toys, Dave and I set up the trampoline, we all worked on the huge feast of a dinner, my cousin Eden came over, and we just had a good time. Christmas night Dave and the kids left for Dallas to visit with his family. Leaving me to a quite house and my family. It was fun! I went bowling with Laura and Eden, and very surprisingly won the first round! I took a picture of the score board because I couldn't believe it:

The following days I spent with my parents hanging out, reading the second book in the twilight series, making a day trip to Kingsville, and fixing things around the house (Thanks for all your expertise Dad!). All and all a very relaxing, calm, and quiet few days. Thanks for my break Davy!

1 comments:

Sara said...

very cute pics. love seeing your kids! what a nice christmas. so glad your family was able to come! that is so awesome. i am always telling isaac to take the kids to go see his family without me, but alas, he hasn't done it yet. anyhow, glad you have a great holiday!!