Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Conversation with Jimmy

After picking Jimmy up from a friends house earlier this week here was our conversation:

Mom: Did you have fun? What did you do?

Jimmy: Yea, it was fun...we played blocks, then in the front yard, then in back yard...but they didn't have any toys so we just played Batman.

Mom: Batman? Like you pretended to be Batman?

Jimmy: No!

Mom: They had a Batman?

Jimmy: No! I told you they didn't have any toys back there.

Mom: So what is Batman?

Jimmy: It's kinda like tennis but we used a birdie.

Mom: OH!!! You played badminton.

Jimmy: No! There were no mittens! We played Batman!

5 comments:

Nicole Howard said...

That is cute. I remember not quite understanding that word as a kid too!! I love kids...did you notice yesterday that Cierra said, "I'd like to bury my testimony...".

robyncreates said...

That is too funny! I love hearing what kids say! :) Hope you guys had a great Christmas!

Lissa Ann said...

HAHAHAHAHAH! THis would make a Perfect children's book! LOVE IT! Jimmy is my hero! I miss yall!

Chris and Sarah Seymour said...

that is funny liz. i love kids and their innocence!

Tiffany said...

Out of the mouth of babes...SO CUTE! Thanks for sharing