Friday, January 16, 2009

Wii Fit

Or should I say wii NOT so fit!
HAHA! We've been very curious about this "game". So when we got gift cards for Christmas, we thought it might be a fun purchase. But then the stores were sold out...how sad. Until last night when we found one. So after the kids went to bed last night Dave and I played for and hour and a half. And it really gets you going like a work out, this morning we were both sore. Sad I know. To spare us the embarresment I'm not including any pictures or video clips, but believe me when I say it was funny! The neat thing about the wii fit is how accurate it makes your wii mii. In other wii games you just design a perfect little you to play with. But on this you step on (its also a scale) type in your height and birthday and suddenly your bmi is calculated and your mii takes shape. In our cases it was quite the round plump shape, very comical, but sad at the same time. So far I have to say my favorite is the Hula Hoop and Super Hula Hoop games. Very fun, but very tiring. So here's hoping that our new "game"and plump mii's help us get motivated in the new year! Curious about the wii fit? Check it out here :
http://www.nintendo.com/wiifit/launch/?ref=

4 comments:

Nicole Howard said...

I have been curious about it. We don't have a wii...yet and that was the main reason I have been thinking of getting one. Glad to hear that it is fun and gives you a workout.

Crystal said...

Haha, I know what you mean about the plump characters, ours are plump too! It is a lot of fun to play on. I like the hula, it hurts and I like the advanced step. I wished the step lasted longer and was even more advanced.

We are looking to go to the zoo sometime soon, do you guys still have your season pass? We have ours and need to use it.

Sara said...

my sister has this, too. her husband and her son are all fit, and she said her little figure is rotund and when she takes a break from jogging, her little figure starts breathing heavy, too. i thought it was so cute!

Chris and Sarah Seymour said...

glad to hear that you guys have enjoyed it. i have been wanting to get it, but have just been waiting for all the reviews from people who are willing to try it out for me!!!