Monday, May 18, 2009

Back Tracking...Soccer

On May 2nd we had our last soccer game for the spring. We played, then presented the kids and assistant coach with awards, then had refreshments and played at the park. It was lots of fun. Unfortunately I (Liz) was the only one from my fam there. So Coach Dave wasn't there for the last game, and my kids weren't there to recieve their awards. Long story made short, Timmy was sick earlier in the week and with the "Local Scare" was tested for swine flu. It was negative, thankfully, but as a precaution the whole family was treated and golly that's pricey medicine! Anyways, everyone was doing well Friday and we were set for Saturday. I did a quick overnight trip to my sisters to come back to Jimmy & Addy now sick. So since I'd been away, and Dave had been with all the kids and the germs. I was sent to run the show. All went well, but I missed having them there. Here's a slideshow of the last game:

0 comments: