Friday, June 26, 2009

Wedding Number 2

Larissa & Cody

(Don't they look so happy together?)

The second wedding we went to was in Bastrop. A very good friend, former roommate, and co-worker got married. This was a fun 2 day event for me. I was a bridesmaid and so I went up on Friday for the rehearsal and dinner, and bacherlorette party. Then went to my sisters for the night, and went back on Saturday for the big event. Dave and the kids met me there that evening. The ceremony was very nice, followed by a fun reception. The kids had a blast dancing. Check out Jimmy's moves (HAHAHA):


I bet you never saw anyone dance like that to boot scootin' boogie before! Why Addy started off on the floor, I will never know. I love my silly kiddos!

When it was time to throw the bouquet Addy was out there with ALL the single girls wanting to catch the pretty flowers, BUT she didn't, there were a lot of girls out there. Next they called for ALL the single guys so Jimmy ran out and joined the 2 guys. Not knowing what they were going to throw, only wanting to be a part of this "party game." He made a face when he saw Cody take the garter of her leg, but stood there still watching. Well the garter came right to him, right at his feet (see the white thing on the ground next to his foot?), and the other 2 MEN were not diving or fighting for it. Jimmy stood there a long minute just staring at it, wondering "WHAT THE HECK!" I'm sure. Finally the room of people burst out laughing, it really was a funny site. But my sensitive little man got embarrassed, Addy ran out and picked it up trying to give it to him. He said he didn't want it and for her to have and went to the table and cried. Sad, but very funny too.


3 comments:

eesgirl said...

i can't believe how big the kids are addy i so pretty and jimmy, timmy are so handsome.

eesgirl said...

i put a new post up

Sara said...

Jimmy's dance is the BEST!