Thursday, May 27, 2010

7 Months




Today my baby girl is 7 months old. I cannot believe it! We have had her home for 3 1/2 months now, and she is growing each day! I have loved watching her develop...and am happy to say I finally got her to giggle for me this week! She has been activiely working on her back to belly roll, and begun reaching for toys and things. She loves to watch the older kids run and play. She is now weighing in at 11.5 lbs so she has come a long way from the original 1.6! I just finished up a photo book last night of her and her hospital days (the first 3 1/2 months) and I became so emotional going through these old pictures. She is such a fighter, and such a miracle! I am so grateful to have her!

1 comments:

robyncreates said...

Look at her!!!! She has cheeks! They're so kissable and cute! Glad she is doing better and better! :)