Friday, May 28, 2010

Laugh Out Loud Funny!

Sorry to all FB buddies who this is a duplicate for, it was just too funny I had to put it both places! Disclaimer, Dave is the one doing it, but truthfully it was all my idea! And it was sooo FUNNY! We had some really chilly melted ice water in the cooler one day...so I thought, hey let's go dump it out in the pool with the kids. The kids didn't know it was cold...

Picture 1 Addy thinks that sounds like a fun idea.Picture 2 she is getting excited...Picture 3 she is feeling the shock of cold...Picture 4 She is thinking OH MY! that was cold...Picture 5 (zoom in on 4 so we can see her facial expression) Oh if looks could kill!!! HAHAHA!Hope you all got a laugh! We sure did! I love my girl!

1 comments:

Jennifer Rasmussen said...

Oh, that is so mean..but it did make me laugh! :) You guys are so fun!