Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Addy's Birthday

Addy turned 6 on November 8th. I can't believe it, she is growing up so fast!

I made a slide show with her new 6 year pictures, but slide.com and/or blogger is being LAME and I keep getting a message saying tag is broken in the code... so if you want to see it click here: http://www.slide.com/r/CoZNG2Jt3T-G0Dc5eJPtuQ7dUH4RUDNn?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original
This year we had her party at a great little place called Wee World. We figured it would be best to have the party somewhere other than home just in case the house had a showing. It was our first time to do a party at a location, and I must say it was quite nice! I didn't have to clean and decorate, I didn't have to plan party games, and there wasn't much "clean up" at the end. The best part was the lovely ladies at Wee World that agreed to a barter. I made them an awesome baby gift basket for a promotional give away, and they gave me 2 hours use of the party room. Gotta love the barter system!!!

Addy LOVED having her party there! She played and played and played! She loved having her friends there! She had a princess crown cake, and all the girls got sparkly pink cr0wns. Thanks to everyone who helped make her day so special!
Katelyn in the castle. Addy & Marianne doing presents.

Charlotte in the log cabin.







0 comments: