Tuesday, January 29, 2008

confession...

i must confess i am addicted to blogs! haha! i know it sounds funny, but i sooo enjoy reading or at leasting checking all my friends blogs on a daily basis! and the best part is when i see all your blogs i see cool things you guys have done that i can do on mine. a couple weeks ago i spotted a slide show from slide.com and quickly swooped up that idea! and now yesturday i saw on another a playlist of songs, how fun! and so i have taken that idea and added a playlist too. which by the way if you have time scroll down to the play list (i put it at the bottom of the page) and listen to the last song...its the ebay song by weird al. growing up i always thought weird al had some fun songs. so yesturday as i was building my playlist i came across this song, and it cracked me up! anyways, no real news today...just my confession....i am addicted to blogs! so thanks to my dear friends for keeping the blogging world interesting!

4 comments:

Bennett Fam said...

your not alone liz. i too am addicted to checking my blog and friends blogs. only i check it several times a day. i am very addicted. i wish i had more family that had blogs. =)
-heather

Desi said...

Don't you just love having something good on the internet to read about! Plus, it makes me feel famous when I see that more people have done one of my polls or when more people sign my guestbook! I love to find out people read my blog and I love reading my friend's blogs too. (And, I do press the "next blog" button sometimes at the top of the screen and read random people's blogs!) I think the addiction is pretty catchy!

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
robyncreates said...

Your post made me laugh. Thanks! I needed it today after AJ threw up in the car. (ugh) anyway-I am totally in agreement with you on all that. I got the slide.com from you and am loving the playlist too. Fun to look up old favorite songs-puts me in a good mood. I started another blog too-for my stamping addiction and put different songs on it. It is: http://bobobbin.blogspot.com/ if you ever want to visit it as well. Thanks again for the smile!