Wednesday, January 9, 2008

For my Full Figured Friends!

Ok guys, you all know I love a deal, and when I find one I have to pass it along! So here it is...copy and paste this link and then print your coupon for $15 of $15 or more at Lane Bryant which is a 14+ store. But for you smaller gals, they do have cozy socks and jewelry if you still want to use the coupon. They are having a BIG sale right now that you can use in conjunction with the coupon. I went last night and got cozy pj pants ($25) and matching top ($20) marked down 60% and then $15 off my total was $2.81!!! Went back today and got a dressy black skirt ($40) marked down 60% and then the coupon my total was 87 cents!!! The coupon is good through the 13th, and definately worth checking out!!! Happy shopping!

http://lanebryant.charmingshoppes.com/pagebuilder/010708_giftcheque

1 comments:

Sara said...

you're clever and pretty keen :) is only lane bryant were closer than 30 minutes and if only my kids weren't sick. i would be there in a second. oh, i want clothes so badly :) perhaps later this week.