Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Wedding

On Saturday we were in Houston. Dave's sister, Marianne, got married to Bradford. The kids were so excited for the trip! Excited to see everyone, especially their Nana Cindy, and cousins, and to gain a new uncle. It was a long eventful day, but lots of fun! At the temple Addy got bored during the pictures and started playing in the fountain. In the end she had dunked nearly all her hair and rather pleased with herself. It was a funny site to see. Oh and the first picture is the card I made Friday morning to go with the gift, I know it's simple and I'm no pro...but I really liked it so I took a picture of it.

3 comments:

Sara said...

LOVE the card. Very good work, Liz! The wedding pics are so pretty. :) How nice everyone could be there.

Desi said...

I think the card looks way cute! I can't wait to get together and make more together! Way exciting!

And, I love weddings! I think those pictures were cute. I haven't been to enough weddings lately! I am addicted to that happiness that is so fresh at weddings. So many people loose that happiness and there are so few of our aquantances that share our giddy, goofy, joyful approach to love. I'm just SO very happy and it is great to see others when they are that happy too.

robyncreates said...

YOur card looks great! SOmetimes I think the most simple ones are the classiest! Looks like you guys are staying buys busy! Your soccer pics are great too!