Monday, October 27, 2008

I love my friends!

So I think one of the best things in life is good friends! And we are very lucky to have some! This weekend some friends from back home were here and I got to hang out with them on Friday night. It was great to chat and laugh with them! Thanks Jill! Saturday we had friends come by and brighten our day, thanks Rick & Desi. Then Sunday a very creative friend brought these adorable cupcakes by! I love them, they look just like my 3 little monsters :) and they were very tasty too! Thank YOU Nicole! Sunday evening a friend I hadn't talked to in months called to say HI! It was great, thanks Heather! And Sunday evening we played cards with friends, thanks Rick & Desi! All and all a fun friend filled weekend! I love friends!

2 comments:

Desi said...

I agree, friends are the BEST! You should post pics of your Saturday project! The bathroom looks so great! In fact, sitting in the office looking at this blue paint, it's very similar!!!

Thanks for letting us hang out with you so often! It is really wonderful to get to spend time together and even to let the boys do their thing.... :) Oh! Great news, Rick's trip might be moved to next week!

Nicole Howard said...

You are so sweet!! I am glad you liked the monsters;)
YOu are a great friend too!!!
BTW...I love the paint!!