Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

Today our playgroup was at a local pumpkin patch, and it was so much FUN! Very nice set up for photo op's. We will definately be going back to take some pics with all the kids (Jimmy missed playgroup since he's in school). They had a story and singing time that my kiddos really enjoyed. And then of course loads of pumpkins for sale to choose from. Addy got to pick out a little one and was very excited. I would definately recommend this as a fun, and free family outing! Oh and on a side note...I needed gas today, and the station by my house went down to $2.89! I was so excited to see it under $3!!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Nice playgroup idea! I think we're going to the pumpkin patch on Fri b/c Abi gets out of school at 12:15. Yeah! Gas here is $3.70, YUCK!!!

Stamp With Linz said...

What cuties! I wish we had a pumpkin patch!