Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me & Laura too!

So today is my birthday and it's been great so far! Dave took Jimmy to school and the other 2 along with him so I could take a nice bath and shower. When i came down this is what I found:I have the sweetest husband ever! So we had breakfast, went clearance shopping at target (75% Halloween stuff = lots of chocolate). Then Dave went to the doctor and the kids and I headed to playgroup. So like a said so far so good. A nice day. This weekend we were lucky to have LOTS of family come and celebrate with us. We celebrated my Dad's bday (3rd), my bday (5th), my Sisters bday (5th also, not a twin 6 years apart), and Addy's bday (8th). So all and all lots of celebration! Saturday night my parents, brother and sister and I all went to the magic time machine for a fun evening out. It was great!

Here is a slide show with more pictures from the weekend:


6 comments:

Desi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love th pictures! Daddy is super cute in her dress and princess hat! Glad to hear that your day is going well and that you've had some time to enjoy yourselft, plus, good chocolate is always a nice thing!

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday Liz!!!

Abbey said...

Happy Birthday! Hope the rest of your day is great!

Nicole Howard said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday!!

robyncreates said...

Happy Birthday Liz!!! Hope it was a good day all day long! Wish I could go clearance shopping with you! Cute cupcake cake too! I need to try those sometime!

Carolyn said...

I hope your birthday was great. I think your husband is great too. Wow flowers and chocolate he understands how we work.