Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Little Pony

Feel free to laugh, because I know I'm silly...BUT it makes me happy. For those of you who don't know, I have quite a collection of My Little Ponies. For the last 2 years I've attempted to display them in my room on a low to the ground shelf...but with 3 small kids the display usually ended in a massive pile of ponies. So Dave in all his genius built me shelves that go up high on a wall for my birthday. This weekend I finally got around to painting them, and he hung them for me last night. Here is the outcome:




4 shelves full of happy organized ponies! I'm so excited! Oh and Dave do you think you could make 1 more shelf??? There are still 7 ponies without a home :)

3 comments:

The Bergquist Fam said...

No problem gorgeous. I'll make as many as you like...Dave

Abbey said...

Oh, that's so nice of him. I don't think it's funny that you collect them. I collect miniature things, but mine are shoved in a box on top of our closet...maybe one day I will have to display them proudly :)

Nicole Howard said...

I Love My Little Pony too!! Cierra has a couple and I will find myself playing with their hair every now and then;)