Thursday, November 20, 2008

Our Little Car

This past weekend we took a road trip back to my home town to help my parents clean out a rental property and go through some storage. It was fun to go back and see the old place, family, and friends. By the end of the weekend we had "inheirited" quite a bit of stuff. So it was a tight fit getting everything into our little car Sunday evening. Here is a picture of Dave in the front seat, he sat like that for 3 hours. The kids were pretty squished too, with no leg room and lots of pillows on them. I was driving and definately had the most space of anyone, but even I had bags behind my legs. On a brighter note, gas down there was in the $1.60's!

3 comments:

Nicole Howard said...

That is so funny. What a trooper. I can't imagine riding like that for 3 hours!!

Abbey said...

Oh! We have so been there. No fun, but worth it for free stuff!

Desi said...

You weren't kidding when you said you were squished on the drive back home! I'm with Nicole, and can't imagine riding like that for so long! :) But free stuff is way great too, I guess someday we'll be in the same situation too...

Love the new layout and the header! You did a great job!