Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Texas Bluebonnets

So once again another BUSY weekend for the Bergquist family. Among the many things we did was take Bluebonnet pictures. This has become kind of a spring tradtion. I LOVE pics of the kids in the flowers. There haven't been a lot of bluebonnets around here, but we were lucky enough to be traveling through an area which is FLOODED with the pretty flowers. All of our pictures are in the slideshow for the Grandparents and anyone else who has time to look through 100 pictures. For a shortened version, I'm gonna highlight a few of my favorites...









2 comments:

Sara said...

so beautiful...your family and the blue bonnets! I love them! great pictures, Liz. I love your header, too. Yeah for Spring!

The Davidsons said...

I THINK I AM GOING TO HAVE TO GO FIND A FIELD AND TAKE PICS OF MY KIDS TO SEND TO FAMILY. SO BEAUTIFUL!