Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Birthdays...

Last week we celebrated lots of Birthdays. We had a small family thing on Sunday the 1st celebrating Papa Jim's, Aunt Laura, Mine, and Addy's birthday. Lots of family fun! Nana & Papa got Addy a Cinderella cake and Dad made a Chocolate Sheet cake for the rest of us. It was all yummy, and we had cake all week long.

Thursday the 5th was my actual birthday, and Dave came home and surprised me with Roses, and a chocolate cake. YUMMY! Then some friends came over to babysit so we could go see Elly together. It was really great because we got to be there during her hands on time, and got some great pictures.

Saturday the 7th we celebrated Addy's birthday. The one thing she had been asking for all year had been a friend party with "LOTS of girls and a Pinata". So last minute thrown together we made it happen. Thanks to all our friends who helped out, and who came. We appreciate you all!

1 comments:

Elissa said...

Hi Liz and Dave,

Happy Birthday Liz, and Addy. I saw on your blog about your little Elly, we also have an Ellie, and I am glad things are going well with her so far. We have you guys in our prayers. Sorry I have never posted before but I love keeping up with you guys on your blog, I get to it from Heathers.

Elissa and Jonathan Douglass