Saturday, November 14, 2009

New Elly Pictures

Last night Dave & I were able to go visit Elly together (Thanks Emily & Sam!!!) and it was really nice. We hadn't been in there together in about a week. While we were there her RT (respiratory therapist) for the night asked if we had done the wedding ring pictures yet. We hadn't even thought of it, so she got us set up. Here is the result. Pretty cool idea I think. I never thought of my fingers as being BIG but seeing my girl wear my ring as a loose bracelet puts a whole new perspective on things. Crazy stuff!!!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I CANNOT believe how tiny she is!! I know your hands aren't that big so to see them next to that tiny head really puts everything in perspective...truly amazing. How can you see things like this and know that God exists and grants blessings and miracle each day we live. Thank you for sharing

Stamp With Linz said...

So tiny! We're still thinking and praying for her (and you guys!)
xoxo

DNAgallows said...

What a tiny, precious soul! I am sure she loves the warmth your hands give her. I know she feels your love already! Your family is growing up so much! Precious!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Seeing these pictures warms my heart! I now know how precious children are and capturing those special moments are priceless! I'm SO grateful to have been given the opportunity in caring for Ms. Ellianna! She is a VERY special girl and is loved GREATLY!
You both are wonderful parents!
Thank you so much for sharing your blogs, pictures!
Kristy