Monday, June 2, 2008

How was your weekend?

Ours was great, but it's sad they always seem to go by so fast! First off Friday afternoon I found Jimmy playing dominoes, pretty cute. So I brought out the camera and then he took over from there...just watch:



FUN times! I also found this video of Timmy that Jimmy took.

Friday night we hung out with friends, and for the first time ever I witnessed someone solve a Rubiks Cube. Very cool! Way to go Rick, Jimmy was impressed when he saw it Saturday morning.

Saturday I gave blood, and we did some work around the hosue. Then we spent the afternoon out wandering stores. Fun family outing. Later that night after the kids were in bed Dave went to WalMart to pick up something we forgot, and he came home with flowers for me!!! Yea! I love flowers!

2 comments:

Desi said...

I love the pictures of Timmy that Jimmy took! How cute! Beautiful flowers! Way to go Dave! (That crazy looking on is a bird of paridise and the one that looks kind of like a lilly is called alstumarium.) It was a beautiful arraingment! I love flowers too! Glad Jimmy liked the Rubiks cube. Rick had fun with it. Thanks for having us over again!

Bennett Fam said...

The pictures are very cute. Yeah, you got flowers. I think getting flowers is great. It is even better when you get them "just because..." Very COOL!!