Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Saturday Night



On Saturday night we went on a double date with our friends Rick & Desi. We had SOOO much FUN! We hadn't been on a double in years, and it was great! We went to a new restaurant called Turquoise and had Turkish food. Surprisingly I liked it! I was a little scared, I don't try new things very often. But it was great, if you are looking for something fun to try, I recommend it! Then we went to Dave & Busters and played games, air hockey was intese :) and did the photo booth. Then we hit up HEB for brownie sundae supplies. We took the babysitter home and had ice cream, tons of FUN!


Us in the photo booth at Dave & Busters.


Rick & Desi showing the camera some love...THANKS for being such awesome friends!!!

7 comments:

Nicole Howard said...

Very fun...I love dates...especially double ones. Turkish eh? Sounds interesting. Glad you had fun.

Nicole Howard said...

BTW...who do you have babysit??

Angie said...

Sounds unbelievable!! I night without kids, adult company, yummy food, and icecream. Glad you were able to have some fun.

Lissa Ann said...

Ya'll Are the the two cutest couples ever!

Foster Family said...

Hi Liz,

Cheryl here, Dave's co-worker. Question for you. How did you get the playlist onto your blog? I have one created but not quiet sure how to accomplish getting it onto my blog.

By the way I love reading about you guys, you all have an awesome family and are too adorable!!

Desi said...

Those pictures turned out great! Thanks for sending them on to me too! We had a blast! That ice cream really worked out, twice! Thanks for being such great friends, we really enjoy having you guys around. So glad it gets to stay that way for a long time yet!

Abbey said...

We will have to try that place out. I don't try new things often either, but maybe I should expand my horizons.