Monday, May 19, 2008

PICTURES!

OK so a few weeks ago I got a new camera, and I just now got around to loading the software to download them...so I'm backlogged with pictures. Be prepared, the slideshows are coming! HAHA! It's funny, my old digital camera (which I took to fiesta texas hence those pics are up) only held 20 pics at a time because of it's small card, so I was downloading all the time. My new camera holds like 200, so I hadn't been in a hurry to download. So now let the show begin! Here are the kids a few Sundays ago. Addy got a new dress (90% off at Kohls only $4.90!!! + I had a $5 off coupon!!!).




Oh and here is Dave at the hospital right before they knocked him out! I was nice and didn't take an after picture in the recovery room :)

2 comments:

Sara said...

adorable kids! cute, cute, cute!!!!

Desi said...

Those pictures are great! Addy is such a ham! Those are some of my favorite pictures of them. Jimmy looks so grown up! Man, he is going to steal some girls hearts before he even realizes it! :) Addy's dress is adorable. Thanks for sharing your wonderful kids!