Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Water FUN in preschool

All this year I've been trading off with another mom every other week doing preschool lessons for Jimmy & Max. Last week since it was HOT I decided to do a lesson on water. So after we talked about water and all the things it is used for, and did our letter worksheets we headed out back for some water fun! We did a water balloon toss, water balloon baseball, and a slip & slide. The kids seemed to have lots of fun!


Also I decided to try out the video feature on my new camera, and it works great. On the other hand, I'm kinda not too bright and did a tall ways one thinking I could flip it like a picture. Well I can't figure any way to flip it. SO now I have a sideways video. Oh well, here it is.

3 comments:

Sara said...

love seeing your kids and max. we miss all four of those cute kids! also, WOW LIZ, you have the BESTEST backyard fun for kids EVER. i wish we still lived close to you; we'd be over everyday playing with you, then you and desi could go out daily :) i'd watch the kids!! glad you had some alone time with adults; and we miss you and preschool!!

so jealous....

;) smile. wink.

Sara said...

can i just say one more time.....WE MISS YOU!!! would you still be our friends if we moved back? :)

I cried when I watched the video b/c we wish we were there with y'all!!!

Nicole Howard said...

How old is Jimmy? What are you doing for him for school next year? I would be interested in doing a preschool for Jonah if you are doing it again...let me know.