Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bible School

So after a weekend in Bryan the kids and I headed to Texas City to visit my parents. While we were there Jimmy and Addy attended Vacation Bible School at a little church where my mom goes for a quilting group. They had so much fun! They went everyday from 8:30-11:30 and didn't ever want to leave when I came to pick them up. I enjoyed the little break from them too! Anyways, on the last day they performed the songs they had been working on. Here is the first
song they did...


This is the last song they did...when the leader announced it, Addy simply stated, "No, I don't want to sing it." She then proceeded to sit down on the stage and play. As the song progressed she did her own thing, even went after a boy with a ball for awhile. During her "distractions" my Dad leaned over and said, "there is a reason Addy is spelled A-D-D-y." HAHA! That comment cracked me up! Good one Dad!

1 comments:

Nicole Howard said...

My little bro went to bible school and I still remember all the songs he learned all those years ago.