Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday Dave! I'm a little slow...sorry. Dave had a birthday on Saturday, and it was the best ever.! Why, You ask. Because I am SOOO spoiled! His birthday, but he insisted I sleep in! Yea! Then when I wake up I am surprised to see him and Jimmy have gone to HEB for donuts, and flowers. But it gets better they aren't just any flowers...I got 2 dozen long stem pretty purple roses! How amazing is that??? Thanks Davo! I love YOU! Dave had a cake, and picked out a golf bag and tool box for his gifts, so he was on the recieving end too. But I think I got the best deal!





3 comments:

Nicole Howard said...

Liz..you have an awesome husband. What a fun day. Happy birthday to Dave. Oh and he has an awesome wife too.

Sara said...

love the flowers. so beautiful my fave color for flowers. you married well, paduwan, very well.

Crystal said...

You are one lucky girl! Happy Birthday Dave :)