Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Rainbow Colors



I have to give credit to Amanda for this. I saw this on her blog a few weeks ago and finally got around to trying it. Way easy, way fun! Do you have loads of broken stubby crayons that your kids don't use anymore??? Then transform them into cool rainbow crayons! Here is the link she referenced with the instructions:

http://www.chicaandjo.com/2008/04/16/recycle-old-broken-crayons-into-fun-new-shapes/

Anyways, I've got all the stuff now, so if anyone else locally wants to give it a try just let me know and you can borrow the stuff!

3 comments:

Nicole Howard said...

That looks awesome!! Thanks for the idea. We definitely will try it when the kids come home.

Sara said...

very cute!

Desi said...

Thanks for my rainbow crayon! It is so much fun to color with. I don't have any little broken stubs to use, so thanks for sharing one with me!