Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The First Day

The first day of school has come and gone. Jimmy seemed to really enjoy it. He told me, "I was really good all day...except at rest time, I wasn't really good." I asked him what he meant by that and he told me the teacher had to move him during nap time. As I figured, he hasn't napped since he was 2 and was probably bored and making noise. Oh well. Here are a few pictures from the day:

Walking to school in the morning




In front of his classroom



With his teacher


Walking home in the afternoon

4 comments:

Sara said...

cute!! glad he loves it :)

Nicole Howard said...

That is awesome that you live close enough to walk. Jonah's school has the worst traffic and hardly any parking...grrr.

robyncreates said...

THat's great that you can walk! I would love that! Hope the day goes better for you guys today. Bren actually went to sleep in his class yesterday! :)

Abbey said...

I know what you mean about the nap thing. I think it is ridiculous they take naps in school.