Friday, February 6, 2009

Free Shutterfly Poster Calendar

To any of you have a shutterfly account here's a free code for you:

FREECALENDAR

Plug this into the special offer codes section and you will recieve a 16X20 poster calendar credit that expires on February 13th.

Shipping and tax came to $5.40. Not bad considering it's normally a $19.99 calendar.

Enjoy!

Oh and thanks to all who commented on the Jimmy situation. I appreciate your advice! And an update on it all...
Jimmy said Lily has stopped trying to kiss him since he told her that friends HUG not kiss.

On the Sara and phone number front... I told him he could be friends with her at school, but I didn't think he was old enough to be calling friends. So this is what he told me, "I told Sara that I would call her when I'm was 16, is that old enough to be calling friends?" FUNNY BOY! I love him!

0 comments: