Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tag with a Twist!

Saw this NEW tag with a fun twist tonight and thought it would be fun to do! Here's the rules if you want to play along...

It's called Homemade Gifts

The first five people to comment on this post will get something made by me! My choice, for you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:


1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!


2. What I create will be just for you. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may draw or paint something. I may bake something and mail it to you.


3. It will be done sometime in the next 12 months.


4. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.


The catch? Oh, I say there is NO catch! But if you want to pass it on, then go ahead and copy and paste this in your blog and let the crafting begin!

Remember to email me your mailing address.


Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Hee hee hee...can I be on this, too? I would love it! I'm #1 then! THANKS LIZ!

I think you have my mailing address. Let me know though.

M. T. Voice said...

I'll sign up for this, but if we get a sixth person, throw me out;)