Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I was TAGGED!

Well, I have been tagged...but at least I don't have to run around chasing people. Anyway, Robyn tagged me, so here you go! :)

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged

10 years ago I was: a junior in high school counting the days 'til i could get out of kingsville

5 things on my 'to do' list today:
1. go to lowes and get another set of shelves
2. go to heb and get cupcake stuff for wednesday
3. put away some of the laundry thats been hanging out on the couch
4. do the dishes
5. remember to be patient

Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1. pay off student loans, car loans, house loans
2. set up college funds for the kiddos
3. travel
4. shop

3 of my bad habits:
1. procrastinator
2. lazy
3. love of junk food

5 places I've lived:
1. Kingsville, TX
2. College Station, TX
3. Dallas, TX
4. Bryan, TX
5. San Antonio, TX

5 jobs I've had
1. Dekalb- Sorgum Pollinator
2. Dairy Queen- Blizzard Maker
3. Marble Slab Creamery- Manager
4. Gymboree- Assistant Manager
5. Mom

Things most people don't know about me:
I love the smell of freshly mowed grass! I know I'm weird :)

OKay...now-who's it?
You've been tagged:
1. Desi
2. Sara
3. Heather (I know you 2 have already been tagged, but I'm out of regular bloggers to tag!)
4. Robyn
This was fun...thanks Robyn!

3 comments:

Desi said...

Now you're making me think too hard to aswer the questions. 10 years ago? I don't even remember what I was doing last year sometimes!

Bennett Fam said...

Thanks for the tag that was fun. I enjoyed reading some of the things I didn't know about you.
-Heather

robyncreates said...

you're so funny Liz! Hey, I'll do it again on my other blog-but I don't have many others (if any) to tag from here either...we'll see if I can come up with different answers. :) Thanks for playing along! :)