Friday, February 22, 2008

Veggie Tales

So last week we took Jimmy to Chuck E Cheese for His Birthday dinner. Anywho, while we we there they had different clips shoing on the TV. And this Veggie Tales music video came on, and it cracked me up!!! So of course, I have searched it out on the internet and found it on you tube. I was hoping to put it on the blog. But I couldn't figure it out, sorry. But here is the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJmkpSOMyUA
Believe me, it is totally worth the 2 minutes of your time! It will make you laugh! I had never really seen any Veggie Tale stuff prior to this, but now I'm hooked! This one is called the Gated Community. Enjoy!!!

UPdate I figured it out. But you will need to pause the music first, then hit play to watch the video.

3 comments:

Bennett Fam said...

We really like Veggie Tales around our house. We had not yet seen that video. Thanks for sharing. When we come to visit we will have to bring our VT movies.
-Heather

robyncreates said...

Liz,

How did you end up posting the video-I keep trying to post a slideshow thing from Ryan.

The Bergquist Fam said...

robyn
if it's a you tube thing on the right hand side where it says about video there is a part that says embeded, and it's a line of code. if you highlight copy and paste under the html compose part of the blog it should work. i hope that helps. i'm not good at explaining....
liz