Friday, February 8, 2008

random

So yesturday, obviously I was bored...but I had fun playing with the look-alike meter! Today however I recieved a message from an old friend on my guestbook... so this afternoon I have had so much fun looking at pages of old friends. It's crazy how linking to one page you can run into so many other people you know. I know I really need to pull away from the computer and be productive. My house really needs to be cleaned, especially with all the family coming into town next weekend. But as I said before in my confession earlier, I am addicted to the blogging community. It is so fun to see old friends and their families and what they are doing now. Thanks to all my blogging buddies!

1 comments:

robyncreates said...

Hey Liz! I sit here way too long and way too often reading blogs too. Last night I got Stephanie Thomas's blog address and was finding all sorts of people from the ward from there. It was fun! Have a good day! :)