Friday, February 1, 2008

PETS



We have been hearing "I wanna pet!" alot lately. But I don't, the way I see a pet is one more thing to bath and feed around here. Not something I want. So we have come to middle ground and got fish. Now Jimmy and Addy each have "pets" and I don't have any extra work. Only sad thing was 2 of Jimmy's fish didn't make the night. He told me they were "resting" this morning as I pulled them out with a net. So I told him they had to go so the other fish didn't get sick. Luckily he took it well. Anyways, here are pics of the kids proudly standing by their pets.

2 comments:

Sara said...

wow. you're pretty cool. we have a pet too...one fish: one beta fish that is in one small tank/fish bowl, no filters, just normal tap water, a few pebbles and we were set. But, wow! you HAVE fish!!

addy is looking so much older! how pretty she is!

robyncreates said...

What a cute slide (below)!

Hey-I'm tagging you! :) See my blog for details!
RObyn