Tuesday, April 22, 2008

HOME

It's so nice to be home after our travels. We had a very enjoyable trip and visited many places. I am grateful to all those who welcomed us into their homes, thank you!
A run down of where we went:
San Marcos to see Uncle StephenRound Rock to see Bennett Cousins Cedar Hill to see Nana Cindy, Papa David, & Uncle DanWitchita Falls to see Grandma BergquistIrving, forgot to get pictures at Aunt Jennifers.
Bryan/College Station to see Grandma & Grandpa & other friends (didn't get pics)Addy on Grandma & Grandpa's swing out back, I love this shot!

Texas City to see Nana Kaye & Papa Jim plus a bonus Aunt Laura came to see us too!!! Mom when you have a chance can you email me the pics I took on your camera the last day. Thanks!

& Galveston see below post: day at the beach.

All of this over 12 days with many great visits with family and friends.

Oh and during this time Timmy became quite the walker, so our baby is now a toddler!

6 comments:

Desi said...

That is a GREAT shot of Addy! I think it's absolutly georgous! Looks like you've been paying attention to those photography classes! (I'm way excited about that by the way!)

Bennett Fam said...

Sounds like your trip was very busy and lots of fun. We enjoyed your visit to RR.

We really need to visit Grandma Bergquist too. We have not been back up to WF since Grandpas funeral. I think that was almost a year ago. ;-)

Nicole Howard said...

Welcome Home!! As nice as it is to go on vacation it is always nice to get home and get back into routine. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Lissa Ann said...

I am totally in LOVE with that picture of Addy! Great shot!

Sara said...

kudos to timmy on walking! how fun is that?! and yes, as with every other commenter; i too love the pic of addy. the lights in the background make it so much more sensational; but she steals the shot anyhow. Photo-class? Man, why didn't they have those when I was there? I love photo; or are you in school?

Abbey said...

I can't believe Timmy is walking. I guess I have that to look forward to soon.
Looks like you had a wonderful vacation, I'm glad you're back though.