Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Girl Night!

Last night I had the wonderful opportunity to head out for a girl's night! It was GREAT! I love that my husband is soooo understanding to my needs for "non-kid" time. He is wonderful! So we didn't do anything spectacular, wandered 2 targets, a home goods store, and grabbed some slushies...BUT it was so much FUN! To just wander aimlessly and look at stuff that I wanted to look at without hearing, "I wanna see the toys!" or "I wanna go home!" every 10 seconds. Oh and to be able to actually enter a store with breakables (the home goods store) was great! And of course the company, Thanks Desi! And if anyone is up for a fun treat go try the slushies at Taco Cabana. I recommend the Strawberry Lemonade.

1 comments:

Bennett Fam said...

Sounds like fun! I think I need one of those Girls Night Out. Glad you got a little break. ;-)