Saturday, April 5, 2008

the RUG

ok so funny thing we bought a rug we liked and came home and it looked so silly. explanation we bought a 5x7 thinking yea that's big, but no didn't even cover half the floor. so i went back last night and exchanged it for the next size up. so here are the pictures of the "new" living room from all angles. i forgot to take before pictures sorry, but believe me it's a world of difference. so far i'm lovin' it and there is more to come. i'm going to visit my mom, and she is going to help me make some new throw pillows for the couches to tie in some of the other rug colors. thanks mom!!! who knows maybe i'll even get adventurous and do curtains when i get back!

3 comments:

Nicole Howard said...

I love your rug!! Very nice. The room looks awesome.

Desi said...

I'm so excited to see the new pillows! Then, you're going to have to teach me how to make them! Have a super great trip!

Lissa Ann said...

Love, love, love it liz! Very pretty colors!